Expanding & Scrolling IM Letters - Tutorial 5
Making Expanding IM Letter Part 1
28 November 2010
Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
Your bgLC.jpg file
This tutorial is in 2 parts:
- Making LC file
- Opening .imf file
Click on the arrow and drag it to mark the progress on this page.
Making LC File
1) Open Letter Creator
2) In Letter Creator
- Add Background image from Lesson 4 (bgLC.jpg)
- Make sure "Tile" is active
- Choose a font
- Set all Margins to 10
- Choose any Text Color other than black
- Choose any Link Color other than blue
3) In Letter Creator
- Give your new letter a name
- Click on "Save Project"
4) Once you have clicked on "Save Project", click on "Open Folder"
5) Right click on the envelope and choose "Copy" from the Dropdown menu
6) Open the folder with your images
(My Documents > Scrolling Letters > Expanding Letter 1)
Edit > Paste
7) Close Letter Creator and the folder with your .imf and .ltw files
8) Rightclick on the orange envelope and choose:
PeaZip > Extract here (in new folder)
If you do not get this option, open up the PeaZip program itself
a) Find the .imf file and click on it
b) Click on Extract
If you have any questions, please email Lismibaebi at gmail.com.